1. 128 Days: A documentary film maker asks what is art? And gives himself four months to find out. What happened and what it felt like to make something from nothing.
2. A Manger Miracle: After a small town pastor rallies residents to display nativities at Christmas to focus on the real reason for the season, three young mischievous teenage boys go on a stealing spree, prompting their community to pray for the unknown thieves to experience life-changing encounters with God.
3. Amber and Grace: A gritty story of Amber, a fifteen year old girl, who is sex trafficked, and her healing at a ranch in Arizona, called Rancho Milagro.
4. Another Love Story: A couple on their first date meet at a coffee shop. This silent film explores the beauty of romance and the powerful desire for validation.
5. Assisted Living: A shy, comic book-obsessed young man finds an unlikely hero when forced to room with a cranky, older man in an assisted living facility.
6. Back Focus: A widowed producer of goofy local television commercials falls in love with a free-spirited artist, but his deceased wife's grieving, alcoholic sister is not ready for him to move on and tries to sabotage his new relationship.
7. Bad Witch: Xander is a witch whose abuse of black magic has led him to disaster after disaster. After trying to go clean of witchcraft, Xander befriends a young loner, helping Roland with bullies, girlfriends, and other teenage atrocities.
8. Beekeeping: Home is where the heart is. Or the honey. But probably not both.
9. Bequest: 1865 Civil War veteran dying from Parkinson's-Shaky Palsy clutches his prized possession--a .50 caliber Carbine and sends a message. 150 years later, his great, great grandson discovers this relic weapon. A Filipino woman in a disgruntled marriage gets caught up in a web of betrayal instigated by her best friend leading to an introduction to a loose stranger ending in a triad of tragedy.
10. Bill Tilghman and the Outlaws: In 1915, the Wild West is a fading memory until a moving picture production company travels to Ft. Bowers, Oklahoma, to ask aging Marshal Bill Tilghman to play himself in a shoot’em up also starring real outlaws Cole Younger and Frank James.
11. Calamity Jane: The famous holster Calamity Jane must face the local sheriff, a "Rubio", head of the gang of criminals known as "La Manada".
12. Christmas Sh**: A young woman is experiencing hardships during the Christmas season.
13. Colors Run: This film follows the unlikely friendship of a broken old soul and a young imaginative girl. She dreams of an imaginary circus while he just wants out of this town to start a new. They never knew their paths would cross, much less they would save each other's lives.
14. Doorstep: Parker, a college student, receives anonymous packages the day before his roommate, Cade, is murdered.
15. Dragon Song: In the aftermath of the civil war, survivors Lamberic White and Spiney Shamblins remain lost in the ongoing chaos of a living hell. Lamberic, enraged by Spiney's drunken abuse of his wife Veronica, responds with grim measures, leading to momentous consequence.
16. Fancy Dancer: A contemporary love story which highlights the Native American culture through the medium of dance. It follows the journey of Kevin Williams, a young Native American man raised by Whites, whose growing relationship with Debi Whitecrow, a young Native American woman, opens his eyes and his heart to his true ancestry.
17. Five of Spades: (World Premiere) A collection of 5, Western Set, vignettes.
18. Foster Scare: Trish and Joe become foster parents to a girl that kills any adult who interrupts her play time.
19. Garage: When you don’t want to, but know you have to. A son’s father is gone… in more ways than one. Now Eugene, a grown man, is bounded by an entire life of what has been left behind in a garage teeming with sentimental and unforeseen memories.
20. Geshem - Telephone: A stop motion music video made for the tel-aviv-based psychedelic band - "Geshem".
21. Get A Clue: A classic whodunit... breakfast club style flick! The gang's all here—nerds, cheerleaders, jocks, and the creepy stoner girl too! Detention really blows but mystery sure doesn't! Tune in to see this high school mystery unfold.
22. Get The Van Running: Two musicians get their tour van running the only way they know how. An explosion of quick cuts, movement, and, of course, great music.
23. Helen's Birthday: This is about Helen April and her struggle to establish a good life for herself by immigrating to Great Britain, from Cape Town, South Africa. Her story shows how one country can oppress you to such a degree that you almost feel worthless but by immigrating to another country, it is possible to create a very good life for yourself.
24. In Sickness & In Health: When a woman is given the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision: tell her family, or spare them and carry the burden herself.
25. Inside The Heart: Wild Heart Ranch has rescued close to 70,000 animals over the last 20 years. Step inside the life and love of those you work to serve these animals.
26. Jail Lullaby: One stormy night three convicts break out of their prison. As trouble ensues, their comradery is put to the ultimate test. A successful getaway will require finesse, lightning reflexes, and gums of steel.
27. Last Stand to Nowhere: The Clantons; horse thieves, cattle rustlers, sisters who believe that the town's fortunes are theirs for the taking. The Earps are the strong arm of justice; sisters raised by a hard-nosed father to unflinchingly right the wrongs of a cruel world. Last Stand to Nowhere is an all-female re-imagining of the most famous gunfight in the history of the West; the ultimate family feud that finds its resolution at the end of a gun barrel at the OK Corral.
28. Letters For Anniston: Sixteen year old Clay goes on a whirlwind adventure trying to express his feelings for the love of his life.
29. Locally Rooted: 4 farmers from the Monadnock Region in New Hampshire share their experiences from receiving money from the Farm Fund funded by the Monadnock Food Co-op and the Cheshire County Conservation District.
30. Lord Finn: Daniel Finley, a mentally-ill Native American of mixed race, struggles to reconcile love versus inner trauma, as do a storytelling female inmate, and a prostitute and car thief in a hotel suite.
31. Love Lives in a Void: Anthony has hit rock bottom; broken hearted and fired from his job. Krystal works at an establishment near Anthony's job. They've always shared a connection but never followed through until today, Anthony breaks the news that he won't be stopping by anymore. The harsh reality, they may never see each other again, drives Krystal and Anthony to embark on an exploration of a relationship within a void of imagination. Is heartbreak unavoidable and inevitable? If it is, will they still pursue love?
32. Memio: When a grandmother hesitates to try a new product designed to combat the effects of her dementia, her grandson must help her overcome her fears to improve both their lives.
33. Midnight Will Be Clear: Music video about a guy who gets sober in time for the Christmas and wins his girlfriend back
34. Miss Happy: A lady outlaw being pursued by the law robs a Spanish mission of a legendary treasure and meets the nun and orphans who help her change her destiny.
35. Night Crawl: Two inmates tunnel through the walls of a hellish prison, only to find something more terrifying than death row. Will they survive the night? Do they want to?
36. Nobody's Home: A couple leaves their home in the care of a trusted relative and they question their decision.
37. Once Upon a Woman: A revisionist Western set after the Civil War in which both cowboys and Indians are struggling with personal conflicts while framed against the approach of the railroad and impending doom.
38. Potential: Based on a poem by Jesse Risner, tackling thoughts on unwarranted expectations, depression, and the hopes of overcoming them.
39. Power of Prayer: A lone cowboy comes across an innocent girl as two men try to rape her. After he saves her, they swear they'll be back with more men and guns.
40. Promise Me: This film paints a touching, intimate portrait of one dying woman's final day on Earth and her plight to right the wrongs of her past while attempting to convince her recently reconciled son not to follow in her footsteps. Promise Me broaches the topic of Death with Dignity in an environment where the practice is not legal, but shows the reality of a situation that happens in America on a daily basis.
41. Prone to Violence: A reformed ex-con returns home and is forced to do one last crime for the man who put him away.
42. Roam 12 Min: Suffering injuries at the hands of Native American forces, two buffalo hunters set camp near enemy territory and try to survive the night.
43. Santa Fe Station : Windy Marshall. An old lawman describes his past to a stranger he meets in a train station.
44. Showdown on the Brazos: (Trailer) A small Texas town of Brazos has been taken over by a group of outlaws, known as the Nate Jones Gang. Two Texas Rangers are commissioned by the Governor of Texas to clean up the town. One Ranger, will come out of retirement for one last gunfight. Nate Jones was the outlaw who killed the Ranger's family just years prior. This time vengeance and the law are the same.
45. Skinny Atlas: A career as an astronaut hasn't prepared Commander Sylvester "Skinny" Atlas for life back on ground. Can Skinny's girlfriend Rocky Keep him from falling into trouble?
46. Smile: Gold is found by a gunslinger who was hired to watch the comings and goings of the bustling town.
47. Sparky & Butch: Imagine Starsky and Hutch are now retired but can’t stop fighting crime or chasing ladies. Meet Sparky & Butch. Sparky & Butch keep seeing crime all around them. In their unrelenting pursuit of justice, things go awry.
48. Stream of Dreams: A young woman lives a bitter life, but when she meets the man of her dreams, she realises that everything can be sweet forever -- if they reach the stream of dreams.
49. The Bag: A desperate man confronts the extinction of life on earth. The cause: those toxic plastic grocery bags seen drifting everywhere.
50. The Dance: Set in a world of dancing, a Man meets a Woman who breaks down his walls.
51. The Exit Bag: A short fictional film, follows Philip Canton as he checks into a hotel to end his life. The loss of his wife has caused Canton to lose all hope. After researching suicide techniques, he settles on what he considers the least-messy method.
52. The Fisherman: James travels to Mexico in search of the father he's never known, armed only with his father's last known whereabouts and his mother's ring.
53. The Hero: This poem tells of a young boy's fantasies of being powerful, and his subsequent journey into adulthood where he begins to face his own powerlessness.
54. The Nun's Kaddish: A heart-warming vignette that portrays a true story of inter-religious kindness when a Nun observes a Jewish ritual.
55. The Other Side of Paradise: A young woman struggles to come to terms with her less than perfect living conditions with her abusive boyfriend, but when she decides to better herself it may be too late.
56. The Rural Road: A mysterious man wakes up on a rural hillside. As he tries to orient himself to his surroundings and predicament, another man suddenly appears and admonishes him to go save the town.
57. The Tiny House Movie: Dangerously depressed by the wintery midwest, a Millennial moves into a tiny house in sunny Arizona to restart his life. Friends think he's crazy to downsize away from the life he knows, and he wonders if they're right when finding a place to park his house becomes a nightmare.
58. To Havana To Hold: When most people get married, they hire a photographer to walk away with a few photos. Some hire a videographer to capture the memories. But some decide to turn their wedding video into a short film- from the illegal bachelor party in Cuba to the incorporation of the real wedding day footage. Shot by 6 different videographers on 6 different cameras.
59. Trust Issues: Charlie and Megan, a couple whose madly in love are stranded in an unforgiving desert and bleeding out. Charlie must now lean on Megan to lead him across the border as they attempt to flee authorities. But as the sweltering sun beams down on their weary bodies trust issues start to surface that threaten the very fabric of their ride or die relationship.
60. Universal Circumstance: After witnessing real, universal truth and being driven mad, the journal of one man travels to the parallel worlds of his descendants to bring order to chaos.
61. What People Are: When a homeless man accosts Kelsey, Kent comes to her rescue. After a round (or two) of drinks as thanks, Kent and Kelsey find themselves in an alleyway. The two share a kiss, but Kent tries to go further. When he becomes assaulter instead of the rescuer, the homeless man from earlier steps in to rescue Kelsey.
62. Winfield Historical Times...And Other Oddities: This is a dark comedy/mystery about a young girl named Chloe, who lives a sedate suburban life in her small cul de sac of colorful neighbors. The peaceful, tree lined street, where the world looks to be in perfect order, belies the fact that behind the picturesque front doors, things are not what they appear to be. Chloe suffers from anxiety and because of it, becomes a pariah in her close knit, but well intentioned community.
63. A Manger Miracle: When three young teens cause mischief in their small town during their Christmas vacation, their community's compassionate response leads them to life-changing encounters with God. Inspired by true events.
64. Affectionate Moments: College student Brayden wants to try and make memories before one of his good friends Kelsey graduates from college and moves on with her life.
65. Angel City: July, 1977. After reuniting with family in the backwoods town of Angel City, a young black man struggles to survive after sparking a chain of catastrophic events. A tale of Southern Gothic horror.
66. Bill Tilghman and the Outlaws: In 1915 Hollywood producer Selig approaches legendary lawman Bill Tilghman to make a moving picture about a time that is quickly passing. People back East are clamoring for stories of the Old West. After discussing the offer with his spirited wife Zoe, Tilghman agrees to make the movie if he can “set the record straight”:
67. Blinded: A young man suffers a horrific accident that causes him to lose his vision. While recovering, he learns that true beauty is more than skin deep.
68. Chance and Circumstance: The War on Tolerance peaks after two friends and West Point graduates finish fighting on opposite sides of the Civil War they reunite and must fight a presence from their past if they will be able to have a future.
69. Crummville: It's 1968, and Gracie is sure her summer with her cousin in the small desert town of Crummville will be uneventful until a dead body shows up. She takes it on herself to help her childhood best friend, the town deputy, solve the murder.
70. Eighty-Sixed: One man's mission to avenge his father's death ends up costing him a bigger price than imagined.
71. Fancy Dancer: Fancy Dancer is a contemporary love story which highlights the Native American culture through the medium of dance. It follows the journey of Kevin Williams, a young Native American man raised by Whites, whose growing relationship with Debi Whitecrow, a young Native American woman, opens his eyes and his heart to his true ancestry.
72. Fugue: An elderly women waits patiently in a hotel room for someone despite not remembering why she is there to begin with.
73. Good Again: When a Texas high school star quarterback fails his team as his successful father struggles with a failing marriage, they fight discouragement by making a father/son pact to overcome the improbable odds of both making a comeback.
74. HashBrown: Two college students in the 1950s experiment with art, drugs, and sexuality.
75. How to Be (Dys)Functional After Divorce: After a divorce, a single mother with writer's block is forced to work at her ex-husband’s diner and come up with some creative and possibly risque ideas to keep her house, all while navigating dating, her manic parents, and lesbian best friends.
76. In The Spirit: A great little Texas gal finds herself financially pinched between being too old to get a good job and too young to draw Social Security. In the Spirit of friendship, a long dead college buddy appears, leading both women down an emotional path toward an end neither expected.
77. Jimmy And The Star Angel: A brother and sister are transported into the magical, perilous world of their Christmas tree, and must reach the top where the Star Angel can restore them to normal size.
78. L'harmonie de la vie: PAR Avion AIRMAIL, a teachers intuition, kindred spirits, and true love . The harmony of life at work in the lives of two children.
79. Little Things Mean a Lot: The truly unique story of pretty Kitty Kallen, including her rise from humble origins to most popular U.S. singer, is revealed amid news of her untimely death.
80. Made in America: Made In America is about a real girl named Rikki Rivera whose life parallels the inception of the notorious MS13.
81. No Les No More: A short western comedy about Lester Moore, the Wells Fargo Station agent in Naco, Arizona who is now memorialized at Boot Hill near Tombstone. After Hank Dunston comes in the station to pick up his package and it is damaged, Les and Hank get into a witty conversation with a play on words that ends up deadly.
82. Purgatory Plains: 1863: Angelica, a young Asian uplifts and moves to Purgatory Plains after her husband’s brutal killing. She meets two confederate sympathizers, Shame and Reb, on the run for Murder and Bank Robbery.
83. Robo Hills Texas: Nothing much ever happens in the quiet, sleepy town of Robo Hills Texas.... until today. When 2 strangers appear in town it is up to the town sheriff who is on the brink of retirement to determine who is good, who is evil, who is right, who is wrong and who will live and who will die. Is it the end of the story or just the beginning?
84. Showdown on the Brazos: A small town in Texas, "Brazos" has been taken over by a group of outlaws, known as the Nate Jones Gang. Two Texas Rangers are commissioned by the Governor to clean up the town. One Ranger, will come out of retirement for one last gunfight.
85. Songs of Gloria: After a car accident injures his wife of twenty-five years and leaves his world in shambles, a man recounts to his family how he met the love of his life to the tune of U2 songs.
86. Stagecoach Mary And Mother Amadeus: Seeking respect and needing a job, Mary Fields fought her way from the slave fields of Tennessee to the seedy docks of New Orleans to a Catholic Mission in frontier Montana; where her unruly ways created conflict with her lifelong friend nun Mother Amadeus; as Mary delivered supplies and was later given the chance to become the first African- American to work for the US Postal Service.
87. Swamp Witch: Two Louisiana men venture deep into a dark swamp to ask a witch for help with a Romeo and Juliet-type situation. After haggling, they agree on a price for her services, but it is soon obvious the witch may not be not very competent with her craft.
88. The Crossing: The gunman Wild is in love with Alice, a music teacher. The day he asks for marriage, Alice suffers an unfortunate accident and dies. Then Wild tries the impossible: he turns to the black magic of an Indian Crow to help him down to hell itself and recover his beloved.
89. The Piano Man: An ambitious female newspaper reporter pursues a story of a murderous businessman and soon gets in over her head. An unlikely savior comes in the form of an elderly piano player with an incredible story.
90. The Vengeance of Eleanor Dumont: After making a name for herself as a gambler, tough-as-nails Eleanor Dumont is robbed of her ranch and money, making her swear on oath of vengeance against the man who wronged her.
91. Time Will Let Me: We all make choices in life, and some of those choices could possibly impact our lives in monumental ways. When Ricky tells his fiancé Nicole about his new invention which will change their lives, she is naturally skeptical until an elderly stranger steps in and gives her a glimpse into events that might or might not happen.
92. Vinegar To Honey: A woman and man team of bounty hunters are hired by the governor to track down and bring in specific extremely wanted criminals. The male is the standard male of the 1880’s while the woman advances in all needed skills to be the standout hero of the story.
93. Hangman Episode 1 Lloyd Sternes - TV Pilot : A decent and honest gentleman is brought face to face with his worst mistake from his previous criminal past. Meanwhile, a rogue detective and his new partner are assigned to the case
94. Torch - TV Pilot: Sequoyah seeks her wise grandfather’s help with her elementary school assignment. As a Cherokee, she’s to write an account of The Trail of Tears. Pick Watie agrees, then proceeds to take her on a masterfully woven journey from past to present.